I decided to put the buttons that I had to some use. These were buttons that had to be covered with fabric, but I used ribbon instead and made a wreath. Here's the antique look.
These were the supplies that I used-- Ribbon that I cut the wire off of and buttons to be covered. When I got the buttons covered, I glued them to the wreath shape.
I continued to do this until the wreath was covered in buttons.
Then I made a bow out of some leftover ribbon and glued it to the wreath. I also used the wire that I had cut from the ribbon as will be seen in a later picture.To the top of the wreath, I glued a berry twig and some more wire that I had curled.
Here is the finished wreath. And a quick preview to the next post that I will do-- Mr. Snowman... Just made that one too, but it will have to wait another day before it becomes a post.